Premium Lawn Care Service in the Chesterland area
Turf Pride Lawn Care has been servicing lawns in Chesterland Ohio and surrounding areas since 2002. As a local family owned company, we take great pride in knowing what our customers lawns need to thrive and look their best!
- Residential & Commercial Lawn Care programs– Our fertilization and weed control programs to improve the overall health, color and density of the lawn.
- Perimeter Pest Control– This services is really gaining popularity, mostly because no one like creepy crawly insects in their home!
- Core Aeration– The process of pulling out thousands of plugs throughout the lawn to de-compact soil, reduce thatch & improve air, water and nutrient flow to the roots.
- Overseeding Great to help fill in a thin lawn or simply improve grass varieties throughout the lawn.
- Flea & Tick– Protect your family & pets with our flea & tick program.
Chesterland is a census-designated place (CDP) in Geauga County, Ohio, United States. As of the 2010 census, the CDP had a population of 2,521
Former Major League Baseball player and current baseball broadcaster Rick Manning lives in Chesterland.
A post office called “Chester Cross Roads” was established in 1826, and the name was changed to “Chesterland” in 1898. Chesterland derives its name from Chester, Massachusetts.
Chesterland is in northwestern Geauga County at(41.522901, -81.337157), slightly to the southeast of the center of Chester Township.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 4.4 square miles (11.4 km2), of which 0.02 square miles (0.04 km2), or 0.32%, is water.
The town center of Chesterland is located at the intersection of U.S. Route 322 and State Route 306. US-322 leads east 24 miles (39 km) to Orwell and west 19 miles (31 km) to downtown Cleveland, while SR 306 leads north 8 miles (13 km) to the center of Kirtland and south 9 miles (14 km) to Bainbridge. The commercial district of Chesterland spans out from this intersection in all directions.
Chesterland is part of the Chagrin Valley area, which is defined by the cities and villages along the Chagrin River.