Become a Part of Our Family
Do you enjoy the outdoors and making Northeast Ohio a greener place? Then a lawn care services job at Turf Pride could be the perfect solution.
We Embrace a Team Atmosphere
We work together as a team, helping each other get better every day. We build each other up.
We Offer Opportunities to Help You Grow
If you want to grow, we can help you get there. Positions start with two full weeks of training, plus additional education throughout the year, including morning meetings and field visits.
We Are Flexible
We respect our employees and understand they have busy summer schedules. We offer four 10-hour work days with Fridays off during the summer when our lawn care services routes are caught up and there are no rain delays.
We Reward Good Work
When people do a great job for us, we want to give them the credit. When customers write us positive notes, we share that with the whole company during meetings, making sure our employees get recognition. We also do regular drawings to give away gas cards when our customer service and loyalty scores are high. Our customers are happy; we want our employees to be happy, too.
We Celebrate Milestones
After each round of lawn care treatments throughout the year, we have an employee outing or get-together to unwind, bond, and build camaraderie.
We Offer the Essentials
We know benefits are important to you, too. We provide:
- Paid sick days (full-time employees receive 5 per calendar year, seasonal and part-time employees receive 3 per calendar year)
- Vacation time (Full-time employees receive 2 weeks of vacation after their first year of service, which rises to 3 weeks after 5-plus years of consecutive service. Seasonal and part-time employees receive 1 week of vacation after their first year of service, rising to 2 weeks after 5-plus years of consecutive service.)
- Paid holidays off (full-time employees receive 7 paid holidays, part-time employees receive 3 paid holidays)
- Medical benefits offered after 30 days of hire for full-time employees
- 32-hour guaranteed work week starts April 1 through Nov. 1
- A complete set of uniforms that are professionally cleaned and maintained
- An employer-matched IRA program
- Company production bonus
- Team-building and company-sponsored events
Responsibilities: The Lawn Specialist will be in charge of fertilizing turf and treating lawns for weeds, insects & diseases. Will load product, follow scheduled customer list, use navigation, apply the product, clean off the sidewalks/driveways, educate customers on cultural practices (mowing, watering, aerating), and more.
- Pay Range: Hourly rates from $18.00 - $22.00 per hour, plus a production bonus. Work is an approx. 9-month schedule with winters off.
- Description: As a Lawn Specialist, you’ll drive to customer properties and use ride-on and other equipment to apply lawn care applications. Your vehicle is equipped with state-of-the-art software that provides daily scheduling and GPS navigation. You will be expected to maintain/improve existing customer lawns and provide estimates to new customers within the route.
- Requirements: Must be self-motivated with attention to detail, have a clean driving record, and reliable transportation to our office (company vehicles will be assigned to use during the work day.) Must be able to pass a background check and be able to lift 50 pounds regularly. Training will be provided before a route is assigned. Certifications and/or license expected to be earned within first 1-2 years of employment (which will come with a dollar per hour raise.)
Inside Sales Representative
Responsibilities: The Sales team member will respond to inbound inquiries and provide estimates for our services. They will also be responsible for outbound calling to existing and potential customers in off-peak times.
- Pay Range: $36,000 - $55,000 with commission, bonus, and advancement opportunities.
- Requirements: Must be self-motivated with attention to detail, have a clean driving record, and reliable transportation to our office (company vehicles will be assigned to use during the work day.) Must be able to pass a background check. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.