Premium Lawn Care Service in the Wickliffe area
Turf Pride Lawn Care has been servicing lawns in Wickliffe Ohio and surrounding areas since 2002. As a local family owned company, we take great pride in knowing what our customers lawns need to thrive and look their best!
- Residential & Commercial Lawn Care programs– Our fertilization and weed control programs to improve the overall health, color and density of the lawn.
- Perimeter Pest Control– This services is really gaining popularity, mostly because no one like creepy crawly insects in their home!
- Core Aeration– The process of pulling out thousands of plugs throughout the lawn to de-compact soil, reduce thatch & improve air, water and nutrient flow to the roots.
- Overseeding Great to help fill in a thin lawn or simply improve grass varieties throughout the lawn.
- Flea & Tick– Protect your family & pets with our flea & tick program.
Wickliffe hosts several parks; the most-known is Coulby Park with its aquatic center, baseball fields and pond. It is also home to City Hall. There are also Jindra Park, Nehls Park, Featherston Park, Orlando Park, Levi Lane Park, and Intihar Park. Three of the parks, Featherston, Intihar and Jindra, were renamed to honor residents who died in military service.
The Coulby Mansion and Park were built between 1911-1915 by Harry Coulby, a shipping magnate who served as Wickliffe’s first mayor. It cost over $1 million at the time. This mansion is on the National Register of Historic Places.